Subject: Enron/Delta Turbine Acquisition
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 05:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Danetta,

I heard a rumor that you are the one to look at this stuff.  I know that you 
recently went through the process in connection with the Fountain Valley 
transaction.  I'm happy to serve up those forms to Freshfields if that makes 
it is easier for you.

My number is 713 345 7566.

Thanks,

Kay

---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 04/02/2001 12:27 
PM ---------------------------

Kay Mann
04/02/2001 10:09 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: Enron/Delta Turbine Acquisition

Hi Kent,

I don't know whether Lee has mentioned the Delta Power deal that we are 
working on.  We are taking 4 turbines and putting them in an LLC, and selling 
some of the interest in the LLC to Delta Power.  Three of the turbines are 
turbines formerally known as LV Co Gen turbines, and we are buying new LM's 
to replace the ones we are using here.  In any event, Delta Power is 
financing the deal, and they have asked that we get GE sign off on the 
attached documents.  Therefore, I would be interested in your response to the 
attached.  

I understand that Lee is in New Orleans today, but I'll send him a copy 
anyway.

Thanks,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 04/02/2001 10:05 
AM ---------------------------

"PARKER, Isabel" <[email-masked]> on 04/01/2001 05:10:38 PM
To: "Carolyn Campbell (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "John Keffer (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Kay Mann (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Rick Vicens 
(E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Gregory F. Lang (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>
cc: "BURKE, Ted (TDB)" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Enron/Delta Turbine Acquisition

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you 
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.  Please notify us 
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.  
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to 
any other person:  to do so could be a breach of confidence.  Thank you for 
your co-operation.  Please contact our
IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 7936 4000 Ext.2000 or email [email-masked] 
if you need assistance.

As discussed during our call earlier this afternoon, please find attached
for onward transmission to GE a draft of (i) the GE Consent and Agreement
and (ii) the GE legal opinion.

Kind regards
Isabel

 - NY003700033.DOC
 - NY003699615.DOC