Subject: ENA/Delta Documents Second Revision 4/3/01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 03:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 04/04/2001 10:12 
AM ---------------------------

"Campbell, Carolyn" <[email-masked]> on 04/03/2001 03:05:58 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "Keffer, John" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: ENA/Delta Documents Second Revision 4/3/01

 <<Letter Agmt Enron Turbines Delta Power.DOC>>  <<Guaranty by ABC for Enron
Salmon LLC.DOC>>

Gentlemen:

We have enclosed revised drafts of the following documents;

1.  Letter Agreement between ENA and PPL, marked to reflect revisions from
the prior draft of today's date; and
2.  Guaranty Agreement from Delta in favor of ENA, marked to reflect
revisions from the prior draft of today's date.

We would request that all parties confirm the accuracy of the bracketed
amounts set forth in the letter agreement.  If the foregoing documents are
satisfactory, please advise in order that we may remove brackets, insert
dates and forward clean copies for your signature.  We await comments from
you with respect to tax provisions in the LLC Agreement.  Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosures: 133641vR11/10
  137007vR4/3

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Letter Agmt Enron Turbines Delta Power.DOC
 - Guaranty by ABC for Enron Salmon LLC.DOC