Subject: MDEA comments w/ respect to Fuel Supply
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

From: Reagan Rorschach/ENRON@enronXgate on 04/10/2001 05:18 PM
To: Tom May/Corp/Enron@Enron, Brad Morse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Corry 
Bentley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Keith Comeaux/Corp/Enron@Enron, Kayne 
Coulter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edith Cross/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Fairley/ENRON@enronXgate, 
Rogers Herndon/HOU/ECT@ect, Jim Homco/HOU/ECT@ECT, Madhup 
Kumar/ENRON@enronXgate, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Christi L 
Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ozzie Pagan/ENRON@enronXgate, Laura 
Podurgiel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward 
Sacks/ENRON@enronXgate, Stacey W White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lloyd Will/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Draft Contract and Exhibits

Please review and comment.  These were sent to MDEA wqith the understanding 
that Enron is still working on them.

Thanks,

Reagan