Subject: VEPCO PPA.DOC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 04:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

The attached is the version of the contract which is under internal review 
and has therefore not been sent to VEPCO. Warning: the black lining may not 
be much help to you, depending on which version you last reviewed.

We are meeting with VEPCO on Tuesday to iron out the remaining issues, and 
would like to send them this version in advance of that meeting Monday 
afternoon.  With apologies for the short notice, any input you might want to 
give would be appreciated.  We would like to send them this version  (with 
internal revisions) in advance of that meeting.  Therefore, please email me 
any proposed changes, or leave me a voice mail at x57566. 

FYI: The goal is to have this part of the deal  completed prior to August 22.

Thank you for your assistance,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 08/06/2000 11:17 
AM ---------------------------

"Nancy Wodka" <[email-masked]> on 08/04/2000 07:17:26 PM
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: VEPCO PPA.DOC

Here's the revised draft.  Ignore the title "clean"--this is a comparison to 
the draft sent yesterday to VEPCO. Regards.

 - CLEANVEP.DOC