Subject: coal initiative - request for short fuse support
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 05:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

burns & roe - greetings.

our understanding is that our current PSA with you has lapsed.
however, ms. renee alfaro has sent an extension letter to extend that PSA.
at this time, enron's position is that we are unable to use the 
lapsed/extended PSA for work on the coal initiative - i.e., accounting rule 
requirements.

however, we'll be sending you soon a cc of a PSA that is compliant with our 
off-balance sheet accounting requirements.  plz stay tuned.

but, in the interim, let's get started on the "short fuse" request for info 
from enron using just a tasking letter with a not-to-exceed without prior 
approval price of $10,000 and a commitment from enron to pay said related 
invoice(s).

attached is a copy of the tasking letter that we discussed on the phone.  plz 
sign, date and return fax this tasking letter back to me.  upon receipt, i'll 
sign, date and fax you back a record copy.

plz call with any questions.

regards.  scott.