Subject: RE: Salmon Energy Turbine Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

YIPPEEE.  

Carolyn,  I think we should tender by email.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 04/12/2001 04:04 
PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 04/12/2001 03:50:04 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: RE: Salmon Energy Turbine Agreement

I've reviewed the agreement and we are back in "sync".  Unless Kent has
anything to add, we're good to go on this end.
-----Original Message-----
From: Thompson, Peter J. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 11:13 AM
To: Kay Mann (E-mail); Johnson, Lee L (PS, GE AEP)
Cc: Pipitone, Paul
Subject: Salmon Energy Turbine Agreement

    
Attached please find the latest Salmon Energy Turbine Agreement (second
document below), as well as a blackline (first document below) showing
changes made to the version circulated on April 2.  This version
contains Lee's changes to Exhibits A, A-1, B and B-1.  No changes were
made to the Maximum Liability Amount, Purchase Amount or Unit Liability
Amount. Power System Stabilizers are included in the scope.  To complete
the agreement, we will need to insert the date of execution and Exhibit
H-2.
 <<Comparison of Salmon Energy Agreement, Versions 3 to 4.DOC>>  
<<Salmon Energy Agreement - Version 4.DOC>>