Subject: Attached Files
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 16:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

We are attaching the following:
1. Revised draft of the Letter Agreement (marked against the drafts of 4/11
and 4/12)
2. ENA Promissory Note (marked against the draft of 4/12)
3. First Amended and Restated LLC Agreement (marked against the draft of
4/12)
4. Escrow Agreement (marked against the draft of 4/12)
5. NorSub Promissory Note (marked against the draft of 4/12)

We have no comments with respect to the Guaranty (other than the request
that the "IN WITNESS WHEREOF" appears with the signature block).

We look forward to discussing the attachments with you on Monday.
 <<Letter Agreement.DOC>>  <<blackline against April 11 draft.DOC>>
<<blackline against April 12 draft.DOC>>  <<blackline E Note.DOC>>
<<E-Note.DOC>>  <<blackline LLC Agreement.DOC>>  <<LLC Agreement.DOC>>
<<Escrow Agreement.DOC>>  <<blackline - Escrow Agreement.DOC>>  <<Promissory
Note.DOC>>  <<blackline - Promissory Note.DOC>>

"paulhastings.com" made the following annotations on 04/13/01 23:10:37
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES AT PAUL, HASTINGS, JANOFSKY & WALKER LLP

We have changed our e-mail address.  Our new domain name is 
paulhastings.com.  In most cases, our address is composed of conventional 
first name and last name plus @paulhastings.com.  Here are two examples: 
[email-masked] and [email-masked].  If you have any 
questions, please contact us at [email-masked].

==============================================================================
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to 
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged 
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or 
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or 
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received 
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all 
computers."

==============================================================================

 - Letter Agreement.DOC
 - blackline against April 11 draft.DOC
 - blackline against April 12 draft.DOC
 - blackline E Note.DOC
 - E-Note.DOC
 - blackline LLC Agreement.DOC
 - LLC Agreement.DOC
 - Escrow Agreement.DOC
 - blackline - Escrow Agreement.DOC
 - Promissory Note.DOC
 - blackline - Promissory Note.DOC