Subject: NorthWestern: Citibank's escrow documentation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jerry and Marguerite:

As promised, attached please find Citibank's form of Incumbency Certificate,
which I have customized for your client on a very preliminary basis.  I am
also attaching the W-9 tax form that NorthWestern will need to present to
Citibank for purposes of establishing an escrow account.  Should Citibank
require any additional documentation, I will notify you of what is required.

Regards,

Marisa Reuter

 <<NorSubIncumbencyCertificate.DOC>>  <<Form-W-9-2000.pdf>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - NorSubIncumbencyCertificate.DOC
 - Form-W-9-2000.pdf