Subject: RE: Insurance Claim Letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 02:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ron/Bob:  I assume that you two have the lead on this.

Brian

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Bouillion, James  
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 7:27 AM
To: Booth, Chris
Cc: Studdert, James; Jacoby, Ben; Mann, Kay; Tapscott, Ron; Redmond, Brian
Subject: Re: Insurance Claim Letter

It looks good.  I would also like to see how supportive the two attached 
letters are.

   

	Enron North America Corp.  From:  Chris Booth @ ENRON                         
  04/17/2001 03:49 PM

To: James P Studdert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, James L 
Bouillion/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Ron Tapscott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Redmond/Enron@EnronXGate 
Subject: Insurance Claim Letter

Lady and Gents,

Please review and comment.

Chris

 << File: Response to Insurance Carrier 041701.doc >>