Subject: Re: ENA Incumbency Certificate
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ed,

Here's a certificate of incumbancy we need to Jake's Delta deal.  Can you 
handle signature?  We can work with a fax today, but will need a fully 
executed original for the bank.

Jake, we put a couple of Houston guys just in case something comes up.  We 
have assumed that you will be executing the docs.  If there's any problem 
with the list, please let me know.

We need this document to set up the escrow account today.

Thanks,

Kay

"Campbell, Carolyn" <[email-masked]> on 04/18/2001 03:41:06 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: ENA Incumbency Certificate

 <<303%02!.DOC>>

Kay:

We may want to go ahead and circulate the ENA Incumbency Certificate for the
escrow.  I was holding it until the Salmon Incumbency Certificate revisions
were completed by Paul Hastings so that the two documents could be
circulated simultaneously, but I'm not sure they will get that document to
us in time to do both together.  Thanks.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosure: 140106v2

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 303%02!.DOC