Subject: Attached Files
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Nearly final docs.

The change they want in the LLC is the addition of a statement indicating 
that for tax purposes this is a  single member LLC, or something like that.

The promissory note is felt to be necessary due to the adjustment mechanism 
for any change orders.  Has something to do with them getting all the basis.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 04/19/2001 06:34 
AM ---------------------------

"Wright, Tremaine S." <[email-masked]> on 04/18/2001 
08:16:49 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Kahn, Marguerite R." <[email-masked]>, "DeBerry, 
Jeremiah A." <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Attached Files

1. We are attaching revised drafts (in clean and marked forms) of the
following:
  Letter Agreement   NY/333343 (3v2 Firm Style)
  ENA Promissory Note NY/333403 (3v2 Firm Style)
  NorSub Promissory Note NY/333404 (3v2 Firm Style)

2.  We will circulate a revised draft of the LLC Agreement after discussion
with John Keffer of a matter raised with him earlier today.

3.  We believe the NorthWestern Guaranty and the Escrow Agreement are in
final form (in the forms last circulated).

4.  We await a revised draft of the Assignment and Assumption Agreement.

 <<blackline - Letter Agreement.DOC>>  <<Letter Agreement.DOC>>  <<blackline
- ENA Note.DOC>>  <<E-Note.DOC>>  <<blackline - NorSub Promissory Note.DOC>>
 <<Promissory Note.DOC>>

"paulhastings.com" made the following annotations on 04/18/01 21:17:00
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES AT PAUL, HASTINGS, JANOFSKY & WALKER LLP

We have changed our e-mail address.  Our new domain name is 
paulhastings.com.  In most cases, our address is composed of conventional 
first name and last name plus @paulhastings.com.  Here are two examples: 
[email-masked] and [email-masked].  If you have any 
questions, please contact us at [email-masked].

==============================================================================
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to 
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged 
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or 
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or 
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received 
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all 
computers."

==============================================================================

 - blackline - Letter Agreement.DOC
 - Letter Agreement.DOC
 - blackline - ENA Note.DOC
 - E-Note.DOC
 - blackline - NorSub Promissory Note.DOC
 - Promissory Note.DOC