Subject: ENA/Blue Dog: Marked
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 03:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ben and Kay:

For ease of reference, I am attaching the latest draft of letter agreement,
marked to show all changes since the version sent out on Thursday, April
12th (the version that Ben was commenting on yesterday at lunch).

Regards,

Marisa Reuter

 <<MarkedLetterAgreement.DOC>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - MarkedLetterAgreement.DOC