Subject: FW: Salmon Security Agreement and Inter-Company Note
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 05:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay:

Attached are copies of the Salmon promissory note to PPL and the Security
Agreement.  Greg says a Financing Statement is coming from Freshfields.
Greg asked for an ENA letter similar to the GE letter to be signed at escrow
funding agreeing to the execution of these forms at closing.  I will
duplicate the GE letter.  I'm still waiting on his and Isabel's response to
our proposal re the escrow.  Greg advises that the additional language on
the Turbine Contract should be coming shortly.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King?& Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

-----Original Message-----
From: Lang, Gregory F. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 11:03 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: Salmon Security Agreement and Inter-Company Note

"paulhastings.com" made the following annotations on 04/19/01 12:03:14
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES AT PAUL, HASTINGS, JANOFSKY & WALKER LLP

We have changed our e-mail address.  Our new domain name is
paulhastings.com.  In most cases, our address is composed of
conventional first name and last name plus @paulhastings.com.  Here are
two examples: [email-masked] and [email-masked].
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email-masked].

============================================================================
==
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from all computers."

============================================================================
==

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To:
Subject:
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:12:54 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19)
Content-Type: multipart/mixed ; 
boundary="----_=_NextPart_002_01C0C8EA.DC921EC0"

 - ATT537097.txt
 - ATT537098.htm
 - Salmon Security Agreement.doc
 - Salmon Intercompany Note.DOC