Subject: Pegasus - GE Documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you 
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.  Please notify us 
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.  
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to 
any other person:  to do so could be a breach of confidence.  Thank you for 
your co-operation.  Please contact our
IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 7936 4000 Ext.2000 or email [email-masked] 
if you need assistance.

Kent

I attach the following:

(a) a clean and blacklined copy of the GE opinion, marked to show the
changes from the version circulated yesterday; and
(ii) a clean and blacklined copy of the GE Consent, marked to show the
changes from the version circulated yesterday.

The opinion has been amended to cover the parent guarantee by General
Electric Company of GE Packaged Power's obligations under the Turbine
Contract.  The Consent has a minor amendment reflecting a change to the
credit documentation.

I would be grateful if you could confirm that the changes are acceptable.

Regards
Isabel

 - COMPARE002.DOC
 - NY003699615.DOC
 - COMPARE001.DOC
 - COMPARE001.DOC