Subject: Escrow Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 06:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

<<2XQGRED.DOC>>

Greg and Isabel:

A revised draft of the Escrow Agreement, marked to reflect changes from the
draft previously distributed on April 10, 2001, is attached for review.
Please note that ENA has not reviewed these revisions and reserves the right
to assert additional comments.  Please review and advise of any comments in
order that a draft may be furnished to the escrow agent as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosure: 137032vR4/3

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2XQGRED.DOC