Subject: ENA Agreement as to Forms of Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 08:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

<<30b202!.DOC>>

Greg and Isabel:

Enclosed is the initial draft of a letter agreement by ENA consenting to the
form of the ENA Consent, the Promissory Note, the Security Agreement and the
Financing Statement, prepared along the same lines as the GE consent.
Please review and advise of any comments.   Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosure 140366v2

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 30b202!.DOC