Subject: GE Guaranty Comments
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

"paulhastings.com" made the following annotations on 04/19/01 18:59:28
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES AT PAUL, HASTINGS, JANOFSKY & WALKER LLP

We have changed our e-mail address.  Our new domain name is
paulhastings.com.  In most cases, our address is composed of
conventional first name and last name plus @paulhastings.com.  Here are
two examples: [email-masked] and [email-masked].
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email-masked].

==============================================================================
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from all computers."

==============================================================================

Kay - Carolyn asked  me to forward to you our few comments to the GE Parent 
Guaranty to forward to  the appropriate person(s) at GE.? They are attached 
in a pdf file. Our  comments are limited to the inclusion of a notice and 
consent of the collateral  assignment of the Recipient's rights under the 
Guaranty and to conform the  governing law clause to the other GE delivered 
documents in this transaction.  Please feel free to call me or to have the 
appropriate person at GE contact me  with any questions.
?
Greg  
?
Gregory F.  Lang
Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker  LLP
1055 Washington Blvd.
Stamford, CT 06901
?
203.961.7446 (p)
203.674.7646 (direct fax)
203.359.3031 (firm fax)
[email-masked]
?
 - Stamford.pdf