Subject: FW: ENA Letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay:

See Greg's e-mail below.  Attached is a re-draft of the "no objection to
forms" letter.  I have not yet furnished the re-draft to Greg.  Please
review and advise of any comments.  Thanks.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Enclosure:    140366v4

-----Original Message-----
From: Lang, Gregory F. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 8:58 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: ENA Letter

Carolyn- I discussed the issue re the ENA letter with the lenders and they
can live with the delivery of a letter attaching the forms with the "no
objection" and "no act in furtherance of frustration" language we discussed
with Kay.  We also need to make sure a mechanism in place that ensures that
upon Pegasus' payment of the $800 on the morning of the transaction closing
(post-Turbine K execution and pre-escrow release), ENA will deliver the
membership interest in Salmon and any other deliverable required to allow
the Delta/Pegasus slate of officers to be installed to execute the Salmon
Note and the Salmon Security Agreement. I suppose this can be effected in
that escrow control letter that Freshfields is drafting that ENA and the
lenders will sign.

Do you want to redraft your letter or would you prefer us to mark it up. Let
me know.

Greg

Gregory F. Lang
Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP
1055 Washington Blvd.
Stamford, CT 06901

203.961.7446 (p)
203.674.7646 (direct fax)
203.359.3031 (firm fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

"paulhastings.com" made the following annotations on 04/19/01 21:57:48
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES AT PAUL, HASTINGS, JANOFSKY & WALKER LLP

We have changed our e-mail address. Our new domain name is paulhastings.com.
In most cases, our address is composed of conventional first name and last
name plus @paulhastings.com. Here are two examples:
[email-masked] and [email-masked]. If you have any
questions, please contact us at [email-masked].

============================================================================
==
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."

============================================================================
==

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - ENA Ltr to Delta Lender re Form of Agmt.DOC