Subject: K&S Team
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 09:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is the King & Spalding power transaction deal team.  I'll update the 
information I have for A &K and B &P, since some of the designated lawyers on 
their lists are no longer there.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 04/20/2001 04:29 
PM ---------------------------

"Keffer, John" <[email-masked]> on 04/17/2001 05:04:14 PM
To: "C. Kay Mann (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: K&S Team

Here is the revised chart.  Gracias

 <<302P01!.DOC>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 302P01!.DOC