Subject: Pegasus - ENA documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you 
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.  Please notify us 
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.  
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to 
any other person:  to do so could be a breach of confidence.  Thank you for 
your co-operation.  Please contact our
IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 7936 4000 Ext.2000 or email [email-masked] 
if you need assistance.

Carolyn

We attach the following:

(a) a clean and blacklined copy of the ENA Consent, reflecting changes to
the credit documentation;
(b) a mark-up of the "no objection to forms" letter to be executed by ENA;
(c) a draft letter from the purchasers under the Note Purchase Agreement
setting out the actions to be taken by ENA post funding and agreeing not to
issue entitlement orders in respect of their security interest in the Escrow
Account if these actions are completed.

We would be grateful if you could confirm whether Citibank had any comments
on the Escrow Agreement, and whether the account will be set up for
Wednesday's funding.

Kind regards
Isabel

 - NY003701393.DOC
 - ENA LTR TO DELTA LENDER RE FORM OF AGMT1DOC.DOC
 - NY003699617.DOC
 - COMPARE001.DOC