Subject: RE: Change order #2
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

THIS REPLY SENT ON BEHALF OF MARGUERITE KAHN

Kay -

The revised Change Order Number 2 looks fine to me.  Thanks.

Marguerite

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 2:21 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: Change order #2

Please confirm that the changes to change order #2 reflect NW's request.

Thanks,

Kay

(See attached file: change order 2 revised per NW.doc)

"paulhastings.com" made the following annotations on 04/23/01 15:21:05
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES AT PAUL, HASTINGS, JANOFSKY & WALKER LLP

We have changed our e-mail address.  Our new domain name is 
paulhastings.com.  In most cases, our address is composed of conventional 
first name and last name plus @paulhastings.com.  Here are two examples: 
[email-masked] and [email-masked].  If you have any 
questions, please contact us at [email-masked].

==============================================================================
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to 
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged 
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or 
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or 
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received 
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all 
computers."

==============================================================================