Subject: VEPCO PPA.DOC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 02:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Nancy,

I am planning to make the changes which arose out of our meeting with VEPCO.  
When we met with them, we agreed that we would accept all the changes in this 
draft, then blackline against it.  I tried to do this to this document, then 
realized that this is a compared document as opposed to a draft marked with 
changes.  Can you email me unmarked version which contains all these changes, 
and I'll start from there.

I apologize if I already have the clean draft, but I want to be certain that 
I am working from the correct version.

Thanks,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 08/10/2000 09:08 
AM ---------------------------

"Nancy Wodka" <[email-masked]> on 08/07/2000 03:54:19 PM
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc: <[email-masked]> 

Subject: VEPCO PPA.DOC

Attached is a further revision to the PPA,which, as always, remains subject 
to Enron's further review and comment.  Ignore the fact that the document is 
entitled "clean"; this is a blackline against the August 3 version.

 - CLEANVEP.DOC