Subject: ENA/PPL Citibank Escrow Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

<<RED.Escrow Agreement Enron Salmon LLC.DOC>>

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Enclosed is a revised draft of the Escrow Agreement marked to reflect
changes from the draft previously circulated.  Please review and advise of
any comments.  We hereby request that ENA and PPL provide or confirm as
applicable the relevant wire transfer information in Sections 3 and 4 of
Part I, in order that execution copies may be circulated  for execution
later today.  Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosure:137032vR5/4

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - RED.Escrow Agreement Enron Salmon LLC.DOC