Subject: Re: Vitro consolidation agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 02:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

This time I'll include the attachment.  It must be Monday.

Kay

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Kay Mann                           06/12/2000 10:30 AM

To: Brian D Barto/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Peggy 
Banczak/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Irvin/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], Jeff 
Blumenthal/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Vitro consolidation agreement

Team Vitro:

I wanted to run these changes by you before sending them to Jeff Smith.

Jeff S. has lobbied for deleting the language on assignment, and state that 
assignment of the consolidation agreement will be subject to the same terms, 
etc. as the other 2 contracts.  He also provide alternative language which 
appears to be close to what was in the previous draft. Since I didn't know 
the genesis of the language in the consolidation agreement, so I thought I 
would check with you first.

I eliminated 5 (a) because the contracts allow for partial termination.