Subject: Status of MEH activities
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 04:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gentlemen,

I thought I would pull together a brief email outlining where we are on 
certain tasks.  Here goes:

Hub Agency Agreement - Gregg recently met with Peoples to discuss some of the 
outstanding commercial issues relating to the Hub Agency Agreement.  Roy is 
putting together a summary of the outcome of that meeting.  Gregg and I 
decided it would be better to not send Peoples the current draft of the 
agreement which has been circulated internally, but instead will send a draft 
which incorporates the outcome of these discussions.

Memo regarding restricted activities - David has prepared a draft for Enron's 
review.  Here's the draft:

Gregg and I need to review it.

Gregg and Peoples have been working on the grandfathered transaction list.  
Since both sides are running behind on this,  David prepared a very straight 
forward amenment to the LLC agreement, exending the time frame for finishing 
the task.  Here it is:

Policies - Gregg "Policy Man" Penman has been working on a credit policy, 
cash management policy, risk management policy, and probably a couple of 
others I'm forgetting.

Revolving line of credit - Gregg has been working the internal Enron system 
to get approval for a $50mm line of credit for MEH.  He has raised the issue 
of Peoples needing to provide a guarantee for their half.  Also, it may be 
necessary or advisable to document that the line of credit will be paid 
before any distributions are made to either member.  This is still under 
internal review at Enron.  I will check around to see if Corp (the lender) 
has a form of credit facility we should use.

Miscellaneous:
Decide about services agreement
Confidentiality agreements 
Transfer pricing documentation
Other agreements (ISDA, GISB, Peaking Agency, Third Party Master)
Board resolution appointing officers/managers
Budget and marketing plan 
Other administrative functions (per Gregg's Business Setup Items list)

Hope this is helpful.

Kay