Subject: RE: GE Guarantee
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 02:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kent, attached please find the execution copy (and a black-line) of the
Guarantee.  Please email us as soon as possible if this Guarantee is O.K. as
the Lenders are waiting to fund on your O.K.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 8:18 AM
To: Staikos, John P.
Cc: [email-masked]/; [email-masked]/;
[email-masked]/; 'VAN DUSEN, Nicholas'; 'O'BRIEN, Lisa'
Subject: Re: GE Guarantee

Will you  be providing an execution version with questions removed/blanks
filled in?  Please send it directly to [email-masked], copy to
me.

Thanks,

Thanks,

Kay

"Staikos, John P." <[email-masked]> on 04/25/2001 11:42:49 AM

To:   "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "'Campbell, Carolyn'"
      <[email-masked]>
cc:   "Lang, Gregory F." <[email-masked]>, "Staikos, John P."
      <[email-masked]>, "'VAN DUSEN, Nicholas'"
      <[email-masked]>, "'O'BRIEN, Lisa'"
      <[email-masked]>, "'PARKER, Isabel'"
      <[email-masked]>

Subject:  GE Guarantee

"paulhastings.com" made the following annotations on 04/25/01 12:42:55
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--

NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES AT PAUL, HASTINGS, JANOFSKY & WALKER LLP

We have changed our e-mail address.  Our new domain name is
paulhastings.com.  In most cases, our address is composed of
conventional first name and last name plus @paulhastings.com.  Here are
two examples: [email-masked] and [email-masked].
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email-masked].

============================================================================
==

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from all computers."

============================================================================
==

Attached please find the GE Guarantee in  Word format.? Also, we have
attached a pdf black-line of the Guarantee vs  the form of guarantee in the
Turbine Contract.

Do not hesitate to call us with any  questions.

Best regards.

______________________
John  Staikos
Direct Dial:?  203.961.7523
Direct Fax:?  203.674.7723
E-mail:?  [email-masked]

(See attached file: 47K202!.DOC)
(See attached file: GE Guarantee black-line against form of guarantee -
distrbuted 4-25-01.pdf)

"paulhastings.com" made the following annotations on 04/26/01 09:22:38
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES AT PAUL, HASTINGS, JANOFSKY & WALKER LLP

We have changed our e-mail address.  Our new domain name is 
paulhastings.com.  In most cases, our address is composed of conventional 
first name and last name plus @paulhastings.com.  Here are two examples: 
[email-masked] and [email-masked].  If you have any 
questions, please contact us at [email-masked].

==============================================================================
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to 
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged 
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or 
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or 
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received 
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all 
computers."

==============================================================================
 - GE Guarantee Execution Copy.PDF
 - GE blackline 2 v 3.pdf