Subject: Salmon Energy Closing Checklist
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 07:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

<<2XNK02!.DOC>>

Ladies and Gentlemen:

We have attached a closing checklist for the Salmon Energy transaction
between ENA and PPL.  Please review and advise of any comments.  ENA has
requested final drafts of all documents by mid-day Friday in order that it
can immediately circulate documents for execution in anticipation of the
closing next week.  Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosure:  136928v2

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2XNK02!.DOC