Subject: LV Cogen/ABB Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached please find the most recent version of the LV Cogen/ABB
Agreement (second document below) that incorporates the contractor's
comments and those received from Don Hammond, as well as a blackline
(first document below) showing changes from the version attached as
Exhibit N-4 to the EPC Contract.  Sorry for the delay in making the
changes.  The document that was attached as Exhibit N-4 to the EPC
Contract was not on our system.  Apparently, some revisions had been
made to the version I had circulated on 1/8/01, but were not done by A&K
(although the revised document kept the same document number as the
1/8/01 draft.  As a result there was some confusion over what changes
should be made or had been made.  Since Enron and the contractor were
working off the document attached as Exhibit N-4 to the EPC Contract,
that is the version I made the changes on and ran the blackline against.
I will be in all day Friday if any further changes need to be made.
 <<Comparison of LV Cogen ABB Agt - Version 1 to 2.DOC>>  <<LV Cogen/ABB
Agreement.DOC>> 
 - Comparison of LV Cogen ABB Agt - Version 1 to 2.DOC
 - ABB Agreement.DOC