Subject: RE: LV Cogen/ABB Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 04:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

No problem.  I just wanted to let eveyone know why it took so long to
turn the new draft and so that they could all be sure that their
comments are in this most recent draft.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 10:33 AM
To: Thompson, Peter J.
Subject: Re: LV Cogen/ABB Agreement

Peter, I think I know the path that had revisions made past your
original.
Dale Rasmussen here in Portland (ENA Legal) had outside legal Tom
Constantine of LLGM) coordinate his work.  We were slow on the uptake to
recognize the original author.
We keep putting our comments in to Dale, and they of course went to
LLGM.
So, as we were putting this all together, we discovered the "rest of the
story" so to speak.  I apologize for the confusion, and will let Tom and
Dale know what has transpired.

Thanks for your  help in this effort.

Regards

Bill W.