Subject: FW: LV Cogen Turbine Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 06:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Bill, in response to your request, here is the last version of the LV
Cogen/GE Agreement.  To complete it we will need to insert the date of
execution and Exhibit H-2.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thompson, Peter J.
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 3:57 PM
To: Kay Mann (E-mail); Bill Williams (E-mail); Dale Rasmussen (E-mail);
Lee. Johnson (E-mail); Kent. Shoemaker (E-mail)
Cc: Pipitone, Paul; Cobb, Chris
Subject: LV Cogen Turbine Agreement

Attached please find the latest LV Cogen Turbine Agreement (second
document below) that provides notices to Enron North America, as agent
for E-Next Generation, and changes to the signature blocks.  Also
attached is a blackline (first document below) showing changes made to
the version circulated on April 10. Pursuant to instructions received
from Kay Mann and Bill Williams, this version does not contain the
contractor's comments.  To complete the agreement, we will need to
insert the date of execution and Exhibit H-2.
 <<Comparison of LV Cogen Agreement, Versions 3 to 5.DOC>>  <<LV Cogen
Gas Turbine Agreement - Version 5.DOC>> 
 - Comparison of LV Cogen Agreement, Versions 3 to 5.DOC
 - LV Cogen Gas Turbine Agreement - Version 5.DOC