Subject: RE: Salmon LLC Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you 
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.  Please notify us 
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.  
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to 
any other person:  to do so could be a breach of confidence.  Thank you for 
your co-operation.  Please contact our
IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 7936 4000 Ext.2000 or email [email-masked] 
if you need assistance.

This looks fine to me.
Thanks
Isabel

-----Original Message-----
From: Campbell, Carolyn [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 11:30 AM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: Salmon LLC Agreement

<<2XFNRED.DOC>>  <<2XFN08!.DOC>>

Greg and Isabel:

Enclosed are clean and blacklined copies of the final draft of the First
Amended and Restated Limited Liability Company Agreement.  The blackline
reflects changes from the 4-04-01 draft which was attached as Exhibit A to
the letter agreement.  The only outstanding matter is to fill in three blank
dates on pages 1, 2 and A-3.  Please review and advise of any comments.
Thanks.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosures 136643v8
136643vR8/7

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not
the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete
all copies of the message.