Subject: AES/Haywood Site--Amendments to PDA and SPA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 07:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Michael,

Attached are blacklined versions of the above-referenced agreements including 
our comments to the same and clean versions of the documents for your 
convenience.  Please feel free to call me with your questions and comments 
regarding the agreements at your convenience.  Best regards.

Aaron P. Roffwarg
Bracewell & Patterson, LLP
South Tower Pennzoil Place
711 Louisiana St.
Houston, Texas 77002
(713) 221-1117 (Ph)
(713) 221-2184 (Fax)

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT:
This information is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination of this information is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this information in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone at (713) 221-1117 or by fax at (713) 221-2184,
and confirm that you have destroyed this information and any copies.
Thank you.

 - RED - AMENDMENT NO 2 TO PDA_1.rtf
 - RED - AMEND NO 1 TO SPA_1.DOC
 - AMEND NO 2 TO PDA_1.doc
 - AMEND NO 1 TO SPA_1.doc