Subject: GE and ABB B/O contract: Assignment and Assumption Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 04:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

I heard back from ABB this morning.  Karla Hesketh (ABB) is checking to see 
if any comments came in on the Assignment and Assumption Agreement.  We 
should have the GE ready to go if , according to Dale, Rose and Lisa's Global 
Finance comments are in.  Lee Johnson has said he is ready to go to the 
office and sign for GE.

In the realm of a checklist that I am tracking for Jim Gilbert on the EPC 
contract owner required information being ready to go, these 2 documents 
(E-Next B/O Contracts for LVCII on both ABB and GE; same for the Assignment 
and Assumption Agreements) are the keys to meeting our obligations.  All 
other requirements are in place and on hold pending the trigger being pulled 
on the tolling agreement and subsequent dash approval.

I am trying to coordinate for Dale as he is still in Denver, under sleep 
deprivation.  Let me know how  I can help.

Regards

Bill W.
503-464-8958
503-704-9801 (cell)