Subject: Re: AES/Haywood Site--Revised SPA Amendment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

[email-masked] writes:
>Michael,
Ben Jacoby and I are still discussing the fundamental business terms
reflected in this draft.  Speaking for AES, we do not plan to execute as
is.  We expect to speak again tonight.

Steve Hase
>
>Attached please find a revised Amendment No. 1 to the Securities Purchase
>Agreement reflecting the new business terms.  This revised amendment
>should supercede the version I distributed on Friday.  In order to
>expedite the review process, I am simultaneously sending a copy of this
>document to ENA for their final approval; therefore, it remains subject
>to further changes if necessary.
>
>Best regards.
>
>
>Aaron P. Roffwarg
>Bracewell & Patterson, LLP
>South Tower Pennzoil Place
>711 Louisiana St.
>Houston, Texas 77002
>(713) 221-1117 (Ph)
>(713) 221-2184 (Fax)
>
>CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT:
>This information is intended only for the use of the individual or
>entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
>privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable
>law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
>that any dissemination of this information is strictly prohibited.  If
>you have received this information in error, please notify us
>immediately by telephone at (713) 221-1117 or by fax at (713) 221-2184,
>and confirm that you have destroyed this information and any copies.
>Thank you.
>
>