Subject: RE: Salmon Closing Checklist
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Subject to confirming the status and timing of the Retainage L/C with GE
(now C.1), our only comment is that the reference for the delivery of the
insurance certificates is to Section 5(f) of the Letter Agreement not 5(e)
as set forth in B.13.

Thanks.

Gregory F. Lang
Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP
1055 Washington Blvd.
Stamford, CT 06901

203.961.7446 (p)
203.674.7646 (direct fax)
203.359.3031 (firm fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

-----Original Message-----
From: Campbell, Carolyn [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 4:51 PM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: Salmon Closing Checklist

<<2XNK03!.DOC>>  <<2XNKRED.DOC>>

Greg and Isabel:

We have enclosed clean and blacklined drafts of the closing checklist,
marked to reflect changes from the draft previously circulated.  Please
review and advise of any comments.  Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosures: 136928v3
136920vR3/2

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not
the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete
all copies of the message.

"paulhastings.com" made the following annotations on 04/30/01 17:17:13
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES AT PAUL, HASTINGS, JANOFSKY & WALKER LLP

We have changed our e-mail address.  Our new domain name is 
paulhastings.com.  In most cases, our address is composed of conventional 
first name and last name plus @paulhastings.com.  Here are two examples: 
[email-masked] and [email-masked].  If you have any 
questions, please contact us at [email-masked].

==============================================================================
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to 
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged 
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or 
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or 
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received 
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all 
computers."

==============================================================================