Subject: Re: Livingston County Tour of Lincoln Energy Center
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 01:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay:

The tour we are conducting next week is designed to provide Livingston County 
officials with a first hand view of the Lincoln Energy Center in Manhattan, 
IL.

The scope of work which Piper Marbury (Mark Gershon, Karen Way) is working 
under is described below:
 1.  Interface with Livingston officials to determine appropriate invite list 
from Zoning Board of Appeals, Plan Commision, and County Board
 2.  Attend the tour on 8/22 (approx 4 hours) - Presentation to attendees, 
site tour, bus ride to and from Livingston
 3.  Handle follow-up issues/questions from Livingston officials

We conducted a similar tour for the Kendall County officals in June and it 
was very beneficial in terms of obtaining our local zoning and other 
approvals.  We are obviously hoping for a similar result with the Livingston 
County group.

Call me to discuss.

Fred

   

	From:  Kay Mann @ ENRON                           08/14/2000 06:36 PM

To: Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rusty Stevens/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  
Subject: Livingston County Tour of Lincoln Energy Center

Hi guys,

I want to make sure that you are comfortable with whatever services are being 
provided by Piper Rudnick, so that there won't be any surprises when the bill 
comes in.  Could you give me a brief outline of their scope?  

Thanks,

Kay

---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 08/14/2000 06:31 
PM ---------------------------

"Gershon, Mark A. - CHI" <[email-masked]> on 08/09/2000 
05:48:44 PM
To: "Fred J. Mitro (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Rusty Stevens (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Susan M. Landwehr (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, 
"Kay Mann (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Jim Murphy (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>
cc: "Townsend, Christopher J. - CHI" <[email-masked]>, 
"Novak, Theodore J. - CHI" <[email-masked]>, "Shindler, 
Donald A. - CHI" <[email-masked]>, "Way, Karen S. - CHI" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: Livingston County Tour of Lincoln Energy Center

Mason Hall,  Livingston County Coordinator, has confirmed that the County
Agriculture and Zoning Committee, other key County officials and staff would
like to join us for a tour of the Lincoln Energy Center on August 22, 2000.
Current plan is for a bus to pick up participants in Pontiac at 10 a.m. and
to  return by approximately 2:30 to 3:00.  Lunch will be served at the site.
Mason anticipates approximately 15 to 20 participants.  We are also planning
to invite certain Township and City of Pontiac officials and should consider
other potential invitees including neighbors and other politicians.

Mark A. Gershon
Piper Marbury Rudnick & Wolfe
Phone:   (312) 368-2127
Fax:   (312) 630-5338
[email-masked]
____________________________________________________________________________
The e-mail address and domain name of the sender changed on November 1, 
1999.  Please update your records.

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is 
intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally 
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you 
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this 
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have 
received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to 
the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it from your 
computer system.
Thank you.

For more information about Piper Marbury Rudnick & Wolfe, please visit us at 
http://www.piperrudnick.com/
____________________________________________________________________________