Subject: Medway Project - Confidentiality Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 04:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay

Attached please find a proposed CA from Navigant Consulting on behalf of 
Sithe regarding the potential sale of a generating facility under development 
or a long-term tolling transaction.  I would like to take a look at this 
opportunity and to get a copy of the Information Memo.   Could you please 
review and comment on the attached CA so that we can advance on this?   
Thanks much

John

978-449-9936

---------------------- Forwarded by John Llodra/Corp/Enron on 05/01/2001 
12:42 PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 05/01/2001 11:33:46 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Medway Project - Confidentiality Agreement

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your expression of interest in the Medway Project offerings.
In order to receive a copy of the Offering Memorandum you must first
execute a Confidentiality Agreement ("CA").  Attached please find a copy of
the CA for your company's execution. Please create and execute three (3)
original documents and return them to my attention at the address below.
Once we receive them back from you, we will have them executed by Sithe and
Navigant Consulting, Inc.  Immediately thereafter, a fully executed copy of
the CA, along with the Offering Memorandum will be forwarded to you.  If
there are any changes you would propose be made to this document, please
use the revision tool to highlight those changes.  I will then review your
proposed changes with Sithe's counsel and get back to you.  Thank you again
for your interest in this offering.
(See attached file: Enron-CA.DOC)
Lisa Barbas
Navigant Consulting, Inc.
200 Wheeler Rd., Suite 400
Burlington, MA  01803
Phone: (781) 564-9619
Fax:  (781) 270-0418
 - Enron-CA.DOC