Subject: GE Breakout Contract - LVCII
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 05:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

** High Priority **

Peter: Further to voicemail and email, please send the current version of the 
GE Breakout agreement for the LVCII project to [email-masked] and 
[email-masked]

We anticipate that it will be necessary to modify the GE Agreement per 
comments that would be transmitted by Rose or Lisa and would ask that the 
document be turned around as quickly as possible.

If you have any questions you can reach me at 904 630 5376.

Tom Constantine

Thomas B. Constantine
LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae, L.L.P.
50 N. Laura Street, Suite 2800
Jacksonville, FL 32202
904-630-5376
[email-masked]

==============================================================================
This e-mail, including attachments, contains information that is confidential 
and may be protected by the attorney/client or other privileges.  This 
e-mail, including attachments, constitutes non-public information intended to 
be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s).  If you are not an intended 
recipient, please delete this e-mail, including attachments, and notify me.  
The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this 
e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

==============================================================================