Subject: RE: GE Legal Opinion
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 06:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

I think now we should all just log off email and turn off our phones, and let 
Fed Ex, the fax machine and Citibank do the rest.

ckm

"Lang, Gregory F." <[email-masked]> on 05/01/2001 12:57:04 PM
To: "'PARKER, Isabel'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Lang, Gregory F." 
<[email-masked]>
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: RE: GE Legal Opinion

I agree with Isabel on this point.

-----Original Message-----
From: PARKER, Isabel [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 1:40 PM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: GE Legal Opinion

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.  Please notify
us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your
system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
contents to any other person:  to do so could be a breach of confidence.
Thank you for your co-operation.  Please contact our
IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 7936 4000 Ext.2000 or email [email-masked]
if you need assistance.

I am indifferent so long as whoever signs is authorized and we have an
incumbency certificate covering them.
Thanks
Isabel

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 12:27 PM
To: PARKER, Isabel; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: GE Legal Opinion

Isabel and Greg,

I'm having a logistical problem.  The only managing director of Salmon is
not in the office today.  I can have the membership certificates signed by
(1) a vice president or (1)  the managing member or (3) elect a new
managing director.  What's your preference?

Kay

"paulhastings.com" made the following annotations on 05/01/01 13:57:11
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES AT PAUL, HASTINGS, JANOFSKY & WALKER LLP

We have changed our e-mail address.  Our new domain name is 
paulhastings.com.  In most cases, our address is composed of conventional 
first name and last name plus @paulhastings.com.  Here are two examples: 
[email-masked] and [email-masked].  If you have any 
questions, please contact us at [email-masked].

==============================================================================
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to 
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged 
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or 
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or 
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received 
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all 
computers." 

==============================================================================