Subject: RE: GE guaranty, opinion of counsel and letter of credit
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 14:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you 
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.  Please notify us 
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.  
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to 
any other person:  to do so could be a breach of confidence.  Thank you for 
your co-operation.  Please contact our
IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 7936 4000 Ext.2000 or email [email-masked] 
if you need assistance.

Our credit documentation provides that Pegasus shall not cause any monies to
be released from the Turbine Escrow Account until all relevant documentation
has been executed and delivered, namely:

(i) GE consent
(ii) GE opinion
(iii) Turbine Contract
(iv) Security Agreement
(v) Promissory Note
(vi) Amended Salmon LLC Agreement
(vii) GE Parent Guarantee.

The lenders consequently expect to see an executed (faxed if necessary) copy
of all of the above (including the GE Parent Guarantee) prior to release of
funds from the Escrow Account.

Thank you
Isabel

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 3:55 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: GE guaranty, opinion of counsel and letter of credit

In conversations with GE, it is their understanding that their guaranty
will not be transmitted until there is a fed ref number tomorrow.  The
opinion letter will be faxed as soon as the GC is available, or Kent can
sign for Dan Rowley if that is acceptable.  DRowley can sign originals on
Thursday.

The LOC is in the works, and GE understands that 10% will be retained in
escrow until the LOC is delivered.

There will be three original opinions.  There is one original guaranty, and
I'm not certain of GE's willingness to give more than that.  Obviously,
there will be only one LOC.

Kay