Subject: Ft. Pierce Term Sheet
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 02:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay:

Attached for your review is the current draft of the Ft. Pierce term sheet on 
the 5 year toll.  There is still some fine tuning to be done on the 
language.  I will send the Midway term sheet under a separate email.

Fred

---------------------- Forwarded by Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT on 05/02/2001 08:54 AM 
---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Edith Cross                           04/30/2001 09:09 AM

To: Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Nick Hiemstra/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Ft. Pierce Term Sheet

Fred,

Here is the Ft. Pierce Term Sheet.  Obviously, I have copied Nick's so there 
may be a few things I have missed.  The main section that I need to you to 
focus on is the Operating Limitations and Energy Scheduling.  I haven't 
changed these at all.  Nick is sending his version of the Midway term sheet.  
We will get you updated prices soon.

E