Subject: Revised Escrow Disbursement Instruction
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 03:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

<<2Z$805!.DOC>>  <<2Z$8RED.DOC>>

Greg and Isabel:

We have enclosed clean and blacklined copies of the escrow disbursement
instruction letter, marked to reflect revisions from the draft previously
circulated.  Please review and advise of any comments in order that we may
also circulate to Citibank.  Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosures 139328v5
  139328vR5/4

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2Z$805!.DOC
 - 2Z$8RED.DOC