Subject: Re: Letter to GE - Payment of Invoices
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 09:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Chris

According to my calculations, all of these numbers are correct.

Regards,
Rebecca

   

	From:  Chris Booth                           05/02/2001 03:54 PM

To: Rebecca Walker/NA/Enron@Enron, Catherine Clark/Enron@EnronXGate
cc: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Letter to GE - Payment of Invoices

Ladies,

Please review the attached letter that I plan on sending to General Electric 
regarding the payment of recent invoices.  I would like to obtain your 
concurrence on the amounts that I have set forth in the letter.

Thanks,

Chris