Subject: City of Austin - Change Order for Additional Hours
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 16:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay-

Per my previous email, at your earliest convenience, please issue a change 
order to Stewart & Stevenson for additional TD of I hours at Austin.  Listed 
below is my suggested wording:

Subject to Section 8.0 of Exhibit H-1of the Agreement, the Seller shall 
provide the Purchaser additional Technical Direction of Installation (TD of 
I) manhours and days of Per diem (for all four Units) as follows:

Straight Time (8 hrs/day):    640 manhours (total) @ $135.00/hour (US)
Overtime (excess of 8 hrs/Day Sundays, Holidays): 600 manhours (total) @ 
$165.00/hour (US)
Per diem:      104 days (total) @ $196.00/day (US)

Please feel free to "fine tune" my wording as required.  By the way, the 
number of hours and days listed above are a total for all four units, not per 
unit.  Even though the contract currently lists TD of I hours on a per Unit 
basis, I thought using a grand total would be less confusing for the change 
order because that's how we've been tracking hours. If this change order 
needs to list manhours and days of per diem on a per Unit basis as well, then 
go ahead and divide my totals by four to come up with a per Unit basis.

If you have any questions, please give me a call.  I will be in Austin 
through Thursday of this week, but can be reached on my cell phone at (713) 
412-6873.  I will be back in the office on Friday.

Thanks,
Eric Booth