Subject: Executed Documents Attached
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 02:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached are the following 2 executed documents:

1.  3rd Amendment to the PDA; and
2.  2nd Amendment to the SPA.

Aaron P. Roffwarg
Bracewell & Patterson, LLP
South Tower Pennzoil Place
711 Louisiana St.
Houston, Texas 77002
(713) 221-1117 (Ph)
(713) 221-2184 (Fax)

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT:
This information is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination of this information is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this information in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone at (713) 221-1117 or by fax at (713) 221-2184,
and confirm that you have destroyed this information and any copies.
Thank you.

 - Amend-SPA-PDA.pdf