Subject: CA for Island End Project and Meeting Scheduled for 5/15/01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 08:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay,

Here is a redline of their changes (they took out the arbitration clause and 
changed the choice of law to New York).  Please advise.

K-

---------------------- Forwarded by Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron on 05/09/2001 
03:22 PM ---------------------------

John Llodra
05/09/2001 03:10 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: CA for Island End Project and Meeting Scheduled for 5/15/01

Kay/Kathleen

Please see Ameresco's attached markup of our 2-way CA.  If you would like a 
redline please let me know and I can see if they can send one.  We have a 
meeting next Tuesday and will need to begin to share info prior to that, so I 
would like to get this wrapped up as soon as possible.  Thanks so much for 
your help

Regards
John

---------------------- Forwarded by John Llodra/Corp/Enron on 05/09/2001 
04:08 PM ---------------------------

"Barba, Doug" <[email-masked]> on 05/09/2001 02:19:36 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Corrsin, David" <[email-masked]>, "Wallis, Peter"  
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: CA for Island End Project and Meeting Scheduled for 5/15/01

John, 

Attached is a CA that Ameresco is prepared to sign.? Once Enron has reviewed, 
then I will send 2 signed CA's with one original returned to Ameresco.? The 
meeting is confirmed with Joe Murphy at Cabot.? I believe he will have one or 
more people attend the meeting and he has asked the names of persons that 
will be attending.? Please let me know who from Houston besides yourself will 
be at the meeting.? I also want to have a conference call with Gil or Dave 
plus yourself to discuss strategy prior to us getting together next week.

 <<Enron Bilateral CA Draft 2 by Ameresco 050901.doc>> 

Doug Barba 
Executive Vice President 
Ameresco Inc. 
111 Speen Street 
Framingham, MA? 01701 
Phone: 508-661-2238 
Fax: 508-661-2201 
E-mail: [email-masked] 

 - Enron Bilateral CA Draft 2 by Ameresco 050901.doc