Subject: RE: CAED I & II Management Board Consents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 12:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks-I look forward to hearing from you on the GE acknowledgment

-----Original Message-----
From: George Kutzschbach [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 6:25 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: CAED I & II Management Board Consents

John,

Attached are the two CAED I & II Management Board Consents which
InterGen requests that Ben Jacoby sign as a member of the Management
Board.

George

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.