Subject: ENA/Blue Dog: Escrow
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 14:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay:

I thought I would check in to determine the status of the escrow account
since it needs to be set up 30 days following the execution of the Letter
Agreement.  Let me know if I should follow up with Chris regarding the
details.

Regards,

Marisa

 <<Reuter, Maria I. (Business E-Mail Address).vcf>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Reuter, Maria I. (Business E-Mail Address).vcf