Subject: FW: Signature Pages
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 06:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay:

Paul Hastings called today regarding the status of Enron's original
signature pages.  Have these been forwarded to their office?  The reason I
ask is that Paul Hastings would like to send out original sets to each
party.  Let me know.

Regards,

Marisa
-----Original Message-----
From: Wright, Tremaine S. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 3:34 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; Kahn, Marguerite R.; DeBerry,
Jeremiah A.
Subject: Signature Pages

Dear Kay,

As of this afternoon, we have not received Enron's original signature pages
for the Letter Agreement and Guaranty.  Have these been forwarded to our
office?  If so, please advise as to how they were sent and the expected date
of delivery; if not, please let me know when you will be able to send them.

Thanks,
Tremaine Wright

"paulhastings.com" made the following annotations on 04/30/01 16:33:47
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES AT PAUL, HASTINGS, JANOFSKY & WALKER LLP

We have changed our e-mail address. Our new domain name is paulhastings.com.
In most cases, our address is composed of conventional first name and last
name plus @paulhastings.com. Here are two examples:
[email-masked] and [email-masked]. If you have any
questions, please contact us at [email-masked].

============================================================================
==
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."

============================================================================
==

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.