Subject: FW: ESCROW AGREEMENT
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 05:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Chris:

Since the 30-day window for setting up the escrow account on Project Blue
Dog is nearing its term, I wanted to check in.  As I recall, Kathleen
Carnahan had prepared the Incumbency Certificate required by Citibank.   In
addition, Carolyn Campbell indicated to me that Andrea Mahar was her contact
at Citibank on the Delta deal.  Andrea's number is 212-657-1007, and she
will likely ask regarding the nature/timing/amounts of the disbursements.
In past deals, Citibank has provided us with a fee schedule and a list of
money market investment options, so I imagine we will need to ask Andrea for
copies of the same.  According to Carolyn, Andrea might refer you to a woman
named Estelle Lawrence at 212-657-2076, but the initial contact needs to be
with Andrea.  Finally, an electronic copy of the negotiated Escrow Agreement
is attached.  We will need to have Citibank sign off on this document as
soon as possible.

Please call me if I can help out in any way.  My direct dial is
713-751-3244.

Regards,

Marisa

-----Original Message-----
From: DeBerry, Jeremiah A. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 10:15 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: ESCROW AGREEMENT

"paulhastings.com" made the following annotations on 05/14/01 11:14:47
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES AT PAUL, HASTINGS, JANOFSKY & WALKER LLP

We have changed our e-mail address.  Our new domain name is
paulhastings.com.  In most cases, our address is composed of
conventional first name and last name plus @paulhastings.com.  Here are
two examples: [email-masked] and [email-masked].
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email-masked].

============================================================================
==
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from all computers."

============================================================================
==

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To:
Subject:
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 12:15:29 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19)
Content-Type: multipart/mixed ; 
boundary="----_=_NextPart_002_01C0DC90.646B5150"

 - ATT112968.txt
 - ATT112969.htm
 - 757N03!.DOC